great location, only 150 meters from the city center and the ski slopes, small indoor pool and wellness center.
Location:150 m from the skiing slopes and center of the city.
- cca. 150 m from city center
- cca. 150 m from ski slopes
Accommodation:151, recently refurbished, comfortable rooms as well as 5 x suite
for winter 2018 all rooms will be partially refreshed :) (new wallpapers)
- 106 single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, with or without balconies. All rooms have cable TV, direct dial phone and a safety deposit box. Every bathroom is equipped with a bath, shower, toilet, bidet and hairdryer. 22 rooms are connecting family rooms.
- 45 superior double, triple and quadruple rooms with a balcony and overlooking the Julian Alps. As well as all the facilities mentioned above these also benefit from Internet access.
ROOM 1/2+1 - SUPERIOR:double room with additional bed, balcony
ROOM 1/2 - SUPERIOR:double room, balcony
ROOM 1/2 - STANDARD:double room, no balcony
ROOM 1/2+1 - STANDARD:double room with additional bed, no balcony
ROOM 1/2 - SUPERIOR - VIEW MOUNTAIN:double room, balcony, mountain view
ROOM 1/2+1 - SUPERIOR - VIEW MOUNTAIN:double room with additional bed, balcony, mountain view
ROOM 1/1 - STANDARD:
ROOM 1/2+2 - STANDARD:double room with two additional beds, no balcony
To relax and recover after a busy day the Hotel Kompas offers a wide range of facilities in its Relaxation centre:
- an indoor swimming pool with a comfortable water temperature of 28°C (82F)
- a children's pool with a slide
- a Jacuzzi for 8 to 10 people
- 2 solariums: one traditional and one high-pressured
- 2 Finnish saunas with a choice of crystal or colour therapy
- Turkish steam room
- relaxation room
- various massages are available including sports massage, TUI-NA massage and foot massage
- gym with fitness equipment, suitable for aerobics, yoga, meditation, dance, martial arts, …
- a sun terrace and shady garden overlooking the beautiful Julian Alps
- children's playroom
- table tennis
- Kompas Club (darts, video games and machines,…)
- animation programme during summer and winter season
Kranjska Gora and its surrounding area boast a wide range of sports and recreational activities.
These are further expanded by the Hotel Kompas facilities:
- four clay tennis courts (two are covered in winter)
- mountain bikes available to rent
- a basketball half-court
- small climbing wall
- table tennis
Sport and entertainment: guests can use pools in hotel Larix (gratis pool daily, all other services extra payment).
Hotel Kompas is surrounded by vast gardens and green meadows at the edge of Kranjska Gora. It is close to the ski slopes and features wellness facilities.
The hotel's restaurant serves traditional Slovenian cuisine.
Hotel Kompas offers a bicycle rental service and there are numerous hiking paths which lead from the property.
The wellness area includes a Turkish steam bath, a sauna and indoor pool.
Discount for ski passes is granted to guests, depending on the time of the skiing season.
Food:buffet breakfast and dinner
Pets:allowed (extra payment)