The hotel is located in the village of Sesto, opposite the Wassermann apartment and 500m away from the Funivia Sesto Monte Elmo cable car.
Poloha:It lies on the opposite site of the Apartment Wassermann in the village of Sesto Italy.
Vzdálenost:500 m walk to the cable car Funivia Sesto Monte Elmo.
Stravování:Strobl and excellent food…that has a long tradition.
Light, wholesome cuisine is a prerequisite for active, exhilarating holiday adventures. Enjoy a sit-down meal and be constantly amazed – the perfect way to end an eventful day. Outstanding cuisine with a mix of alpine Gusto pieces interpreted in a creative way as well as Mediterranean specialities. And who better to manage this balancing act than chef Matteo Balestri: brought up in Tuscany, he has been living and cooking in the Dolomites for years now.
Our guiding principle is that good food can only come from really good ingredients. Our kitchen team puts this philosophy into practice every day, conjuring up delightful dishes from seasonal ingredients as fresh, close and fair as possible. And there’s always something amazingly tasty for vegetarians to eat too.
Zvířata:on request (supplement)
Returning the keys to Hotel Strobl opposite
ROOM CIMA DI SESTO 2+1:Sun in the afternoon: Relax in a cosy approx. 18-20 m² room with spruce wood furniture, bathroom partly with marble washbasin, partly with walk-in-shower and bidet. After a strenuous hike in summer, chill out on the balcony and enjoy the evening sun. Suitable for 2 people – extra bed possible.
ROOM MERIDIANA 2+1:With a view of the mountains: Retire in a cosy approx. 18-20 m² room with spruce wood furniture, bathroom with marble washbasin, shower or bathtub and bidet. Watch the changing light on the surrounding mountains from your balcony. Suitable for 2 people – extra bed possible.
ROOM 1/2+2 - PANORAMA:Room with a view: Living on the 3rd floor 27 m², fragrant, natural spruce wood interpreted in a modern way, high-quality fabrics, atmospheric lighting, sofa corner, king-size bed opposite the best possible views (on request). Large window front to the roof terrace with stunning views. Some of the rooms also have a protected balcony recess. Suitable for 2 adults and 1-2 children.
JUNIOR SUITE 2+2:Ideal for families: Everybody has their own space, yet are still close together with a 37 m² double room and single room (extra-wide bed) connected via an anteroom, each with en-suite bathroom with shower and bidet. South-east balcony with view of the Sesto “Sundial”. Suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 1-2 children.
Zvířata povolena (za příplatek)
Lázně a wellness
Lyžařský vlek (m):
|Ubytování||Služba||04.12.-22.12., 15.01.-29.01., 05.03.-20.03.||22.12.-08.01.||08.01.-15.01.||29.01.-26.02.||26.02.-05.03.|
|Room 1/2+2 - Panorama||1 x HB - polopenze||92.00||143.00||84.00||99.00||119.00|
|Junior suite 2+2||1 x HB - polopenze||96.00||148.00||89.00||103.00||123.00|
|Room Cima di Sesto 2+1||1 x HB - polopenze||79.00||129.00||72.00||87.00||109.00|
|Room Meridiana 2+1||1 x HB - polopenze||82.00||132.00||75.00||90.00||109.00|
- half board (breakfast, dinner)
- Delicious breakfast buffet with regional specialities, organic tea corner from Sonnentor, fresh juices and à la carte breakfast egg
- 4-course dinner menu with choice of dishes, crisp salads, grilled vegetables and fresh fruit from the buffet
- Yummy children’s menu for our young guests
- Welcome aperitif on Mondays
- Weekly specialty buffets
- A cosy evening with music
- Sauna and relaxation area with Finnish sauna, aroma steam bath, Kneipp pool, infrared cabin, relaxation room with soft music and fresh fruit, access to the garden.
- Small library
- Lightweight backpacks and walking sticks
- Highchairs and baby monitor (on request)
- Pick-up service from San Candido train station
- Parking directly at the hotel
- Wi-Fi in the whole building
- Heated ski room with shoe dryers
- 3 x weekly guided snowshoe hikes with equipment
- Once a week “Glühwein party” with warm mulled wine cakes and baked apples by the fireplace
- With a minimum stay of 3 days: Free admission to the “Acquafun” adventure pool in San Candido
Half board for children:
from 0 to 3 years: 18,00 €
from 3 to 6 years: 35,00 €
from 6 to 12 years: 45,00 €
from 12 to 14 years: 59,00 €
from 14 years -20% (4th person in room “Panorama” -30%)
Prices for children in Juniorsuite or in your room upon request
- Tourist tax 1,90 € per day and person over 14 years
- Pets with prior notice without a meal: 12,00 € per day.
Access is not allowed in the dining room and in the front garden and on the side of the house.
As regards our clients who suffer from allergies, we do not accept pets in the Panorama rooms.